Week 1 – Your Story
- Importance of owning your own story
- Philip McKernan’s Journey to Giving (and Growing)
- History of “Giving Back”
- Old World Giving vs. New World Giving
- The Paradoxical & Unexpected Nature of Giving
- Stigmas Around Kindness & Contribution
- The Many Reasons We Don’t Give
- The “It’s not about YOU!” Philosophy
In addition to the first collection of discussions, you’ll also be given some powerful exercises and a collection of thought-provoking questions to answer.
Week 2 – Origin of Your Gift
- Philip’s “Life Leaves Clues” philosophy
- The importance of revisiting the happiest days of your life
- The value in identifying the hardest challenges you’ve face
In addition to the second collection of discussions, you’ll also be given some powerful exercises and a collection of thought-provoking questions to answer.
Week 3 – Reality Check
- The authenticity of your life
- The power of your own intuition
- The relationship you have with yourself
- The relationship you have with your work
- The relationships you have with other people
- Examining the potential misalignments in your life
In addition to the third collection of discussions, you’ll also be given some powerful exercises and a collection of thought-provoking questions to answer.
Week 4 – Impact & Legacy
- Your gift is on loan
- The cost of ignoring your gift
- “Business of Giving” interviews with successful social-entrepreneurs
- Unleashing your gift onto the world
A gift cannot be found, it must be uncovered.
Once uncovered, it must be understood.
Only after it’s understood on an intellectual level is it time to unleash it on the world.
If this journey is one you’re ready to embark upon, we invite you to engage in this approachable dialogue to support you on your first step:
The Give & Grow Conversation Series
It’s a lot easier to uncover your gift than you may realize. It’s already inside you connected to how well you know yourself. The more intimate you know yourself as an individual, the closer your gift is.
That’s exactly what these 10 hours of in-depth discussions, 12 powerful exercises and 20+ thought-provoking journal questions delivered to you over 4 weeks is designed to do: Help you uncover, understand, and unleash your gift on the world
We fully recognize that this Conversation Series isn’t for everyone. It’s only for those who are interested in connecting with themselves on a deeper level, and those who have a strong desire to impact others in a positive way.
If this is you, we strongly suggest you join the conversation.
Join the Give & Grow Movement
Learn how you can uncover YOUR gift, so that you can grow as an individual while impacting those you love, and the world around you.
Join the Movement. Uncover Your Gift. Make an Impact.